Thursday 25 April 2013

Sewing Silence

I'm afraid you're going to have to get used to not seeing any stitching or drawing from me for a few days. I started my journey to the Whitby Goth Weekend this Wednesday, traveling to Derby to meet up with my brother and his boyfriend, having a meal out and going to a pop quiz.

In nine hours we'll all be in my uncles car heading for the coast. That's great for me, but it means I won't be able to show you any projects in progress while I'm gone. Don't worry though! I'll be sure to tell you about the styles I see there, the ideas I get and my future plans.

In other news, I went and bought more cloth and some ribbon. I can excuse the ribbon because it was 15p and awesome, but the cloth is a bit more of a guilty pleasure. The pattern is beautiful and as an added excuse, it's in my colour pallet. It probably won't be by the time I get round to sewing it but that's okay.


I got some black velvet from my brother as well, but all black velvet looks the same so I won't bother with a picture.

All this holidaying means I probably won't be able to do Me Made May this year and won't be getting an interlocker but there's always Self Stitch September. I'll just have to give stretchy cloth a go with my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment