Tuesday 16 April 2013

I've Been Away For A Bit...

I haven't been updating the blog for a few days because I got all busy making my 40s dress and my body hates me.

On the up side, I now have a boyfriend!

I'll tell you about the dress tomorrow. For today, I want to whine about my skin. I've had eczema all of my life but it hasn't been this bad since I was in high school. Add to that the fact that I tend not to go to the doctor till it gets horrendous.


It should be fine as long as I moisturize it properly and don't scratch it but that's the hard bit. It feels so good to rake my fingernails over it, I go weak at the knees when I rub it, that I just can't stop myself. That's why I've spent the last few hours in a corset. When this finally goes away I'll probably be getting rid of the damn thing because it's become to big for me (you can tell because the pieces meet at the back and front) but that just means I need to learn to make them!


I might need to make some jeans as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment