Friday 24 May 2013

Where Have I Been?

I've had a busy week and I haven't been sewing, but you've probably realized that. It's driving me crazy but I'm finally close to being ready for my boyfriend to move in on the 31st.

I'm a little bit crazy. I have high functioning autism and I sometimes have trouble spending too much time with people for too long. I should have expected it to happen earlier but on Thursday I had a mild breakdown from not getting enough time on my own to recharge.

It's not that big of a deal, really. As long as I can arrange my alone time I'll be fine. Me and Chris are talking about it and once the craft room is sorted out I can in there if I need time.

When you have two people in the house it's a lot easier to care about food, as well. Cooking for one is a lot more tedious than cooking for two and it finally seems worth the effort. It helps that Chris actually enjoys tidying and cleaning. (Or he says so anyway. I'm still a little dubious)

I've also gotten some new glasses. A popular glasses retailer in England offers two for one so I got two quite different pares to match with different outfits. Ones stylish black wire and the other's a layer of pink plastic sandwiched between black. I tried to get my boyfriend to take a photo of me in each of them but he spent fifteen minutes fiddling with the camera but it was too dark anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment