Friday 18 December 2015

A Sewing Frenzy

I wasn't able to pop round to fit the shirt toile on my brother, but I'm probably going to do that today. That's if I don't just sleep through till the weekend. :-p

Remember that hammock I made about a week ago? They chewed right through the loop at the corner. Maybe if I make a buttonhole in the actual fabric of the hammock?


I spent all of yesterday evening sewing my dress for the pattern review challenge. I lay out the fabric about 6pm and by midnight it was all sewn together. The black at the armholes is bias binding that I'm using to bind the raw edges. It looks a bit busy in the photo but not so much in real life.


I still have to hem it and add the zip that I haven't even bought yet, but I'd forgotten how quick it is to make things when you don't have to fiddle with fitting and you can put a good block of time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment