Monday 14 December 2015

A Good Sunday For All

I spent most of Sunday at my parents house, reading and playing with the rats. They really enjoyed running around in the room mum uses for hers and I could let them because they can't reach anything that isn't safe or okay to play with. They have a cage for when they visit now, in the bottom of a sectional one that has a group of girls at the top.

I got to see my Grandad for the first time since he went into hospital. He was a bit forgetful, but he's got his new pacemaker in and it was nice to see him again. We all have our fingers crossed he'll get home for Christmas, and Grandma even has a hospital bed and a hoist all set up in the dining room for when he gets out.

As for the reading, I got all the way through 'Why Fashion Matters' by Frances Corner. I'm not sure I'd recommend it, generally. It doesn't have much that isn't talked about better elsewhere, and it's not incredibly inspiring. It felt like one of those books you buy as little gifts like 'For A Sister' or quotes about such and such, like the title comes first and the contents is just filler. Maybe I'm being overly mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment