Saturday 28 November 2015

Creepy Dolls With Awesome Clothes

I slept in till after 5pm today! I guess that's what happens when you stay up way too late... It wouldn't be a problem except that the rats need their breakfast.

So I haven't gotten any sewing done today, but since I live on Pinterest I do have something interesting to show you. My last boyfriend Chris was really into ball jointed dolls and I looked them up and followed a few boards. I just love the clothes.

(source)
Pretty much all of them are art dolls, with a wide variety of inspirations. I love the beading on this veiled woman.

(source)
This one's a lot more fashiony, but I adore the flower beads on the quilted skirt. The rest is a bit too chave for me, but you've got to love the execution. :-)

(source)
This one looks like a halloween costume that I could see myself wearing if only I had time to make one. The headpiece that matches the top of the skirt and all the little bows. :-)

(source)
Talking of headdresses... :-D

(source)
Now this look I could see myself actually trying to replicate. It's so sweet and I love the colours. :-)

(source)
I love a good Kimono. And the silver. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment