Saturday 7 November 2015

A Happy Ending?

Well, the dress didn't get finished for the fireworks display, but it isn't that big a deal in the end. We went to the wrong place and ended up watching the fireworks from the other side of a Primary school. Maybe next year?


I got all the pattern pieces cut out early but didn't sew it together because it was getting late and I don't know how much of the noise of the sewing machine gets through to the flat above. They're laying some thick flooring soon so it'll get better.

I woke up early this morning and decided to read a bit in bed till it was late enough to sew. I woke up again about 2. Needless to say, not enough time to get a whole dress done before I left to meet up with little brother. (Dad stayed home instead.)

2 comments:

  1. Neat fabric :> Are you still going to sew the dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am. I'm just going to wear it to go see my grandma next weekend instead.

      Delete