You might remember my problem with iron on interfacing that I talked about a while ago. I went back and gave it another go today because I ran out of pins for my gingham dress and thought I could harvest some from and old unfinished project. Turns out the blue top didn't have any pins in it but I figured if I worked on it a bit or even finished it that would be one thing off my list of things to do.
I accidentally attached it to the pieces cut on the straight rather than the ones on the bias. It's good enough.
I've also been looking at tables to work on. I'll have to clean up more to make room for it but if I clear the space then I might reward myself.