Monday 2 December 2013

I've Joined Kollabora!

I may be jumping on the bandwagon a bit here, but I just joined this website and I'm loving it! It's like Pinterest with all the good bits of PatternReview thrown in.


What I really love is discovering other creators and their blogs. I'm addicted to reading crafting blogs (if not biologically then definitely psychologically) and when I find a good one I literally go to the beginning and read it like a book. I've done that with about 40! :-P

I tried to upload a project in progress (my t-shirt) but discovered a bug! That just shows you how new it is! There was a place to add in a description but not marker showing you where so I couldn't see it. I told the tech people and they jumped right on it, which is always a good sign for a well run website, and it's probably fixed by now. I'll have to add the finished top when I get home today.

Hope to see you on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment