Friday 8 March 2013

Some Overdue Maintenance Gets In The Way

I didn't get a lot of work done on my jacket yesterday because I had to go and get my bike fixed. Usually that wouldn't take that much time but I had to walk to drop it off at 9am and then pick it up at 12 noon, only it wasn't finished by then and I had to go back at 3pm.

Between that, going in to town to see if they had the right fabric for a future project (which would have taken half the time) and reading for uni I only got a bit done.


I managed to get the stripes aligned on a patch of the remaining fabric and pin down one and a half pattern pieces. And in case you were wondering, that's a mirror I'm working on. My table is tiny and round so I put an old mirror on the floor of my living-room.

No comments:

Post a Comment