Tuesday 15 October 2013

New Desk? Kind Of...

I've finally got back to sewing! One of the problems I was having was a lack of sewing space, a designated space where I could leave stuff out and not have to stick it all in a cupboard every time I needed the space.

It's only a mirror on top of some bedside tables but I don't have to kneel on the floor to cut fabric so it feels like a lot less work to do things. Cutting out is probably the worst part of sewing and I think I'll get a lot more garments made.


I've actually managed to cut out the front pieces and one of the button stands. Only one more piece to cut out and then I start sewing.

2 comments:

  1. great idea ... once I realised that I was better off not crawling on the floor to cut things out I was a lot happier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so much better, I feel silly for not thinking of it before. :-)

      Delete